HW-16.5 Cleaning Machine
THE ORIGINAL HW-16 AND 16.5 HAVE BEEN IN PRODUCTION FOR 30 YEARS.
The HW-16.5 is the standard in affordable record cleaning machines but neither its build quality nor its cleaning power has been compromised. Its high-torque, 18 RPM turntable motor is more than capable of withstanding the pressure of heavy scrubbing during extended cleaning sessions, and its 35-second cleaning cycle per side makes quick work of even the dirtiest records.
Now with self aligning vacuum suction tubes for even more accurate cleaning, the HW-16.5's high-powered vacuum ensures quick, deep cleaning. The newly designed vacuum pickup tube automatically adjusts to accommodate records of any thickness. The internal fluid collection system is made of stainless steel to prevent corrosion, and the fully enclosed design prevents splashing. In the VPI tradition, all components are extra heavy-duty and professional grade.
"I have found the HW-16.5 to be an outstanding performer. The record surfaces are microscopically clean and are so pristine they look new!" -- Bert Whyte, Audio Magazine
****STEROPHILE PRODUCT OF THE YEAR AWARD WINNER****
Clean your records with the HW-16.5 and hear what you've been missing.
- 35 second cleaning cycle (wash/dry) per side
- 18 rpm high torque turntable motor
- No liquid touches record label
- Fully enclosed: no splashing, no mess
- Powerful suction (vacuum) ensures quick deep cleaning
- Removes old residue, prevents new build-up
- Fail safe design
- All components extra heavy-duty professional grade
- Safety coated record contacts, easily user replaceable
- Leaves a pristine, dry, static-free record
- Built-in stainless steel water collection system
- New vacuum tube assembly with auto adjustment
- Removes solution from record's surface all at once
- Built in dust cover
- 8oz bottle of VPI cleaning fluid & cleaning brush
- 1 year manufacturer warranty on motor
- 2 year manufacturer warranty on machine