VPI Player Turntable
- 1.25”" thick textured vinyl covered non-resonant MDF chassis.
- 16" x 11" footprint
- 19” x 14” x6” overall size
- Aluminum Platter
- Platter rotates on an oil bath bearing and fitted to shaft with a #2 Jacob’s Taper for a concentric rigidly mounted coupling.
- The bearing has a PEEK thrust disc and machined graphite impregnated brass bushings using a Thompson Engineering 60 Rockwell case hardened shaft.
- New 9” vertical Yoke type tonearm with lateral turntable type bearing.
- Pivot to spindle: 223mm
- Effective length: 240.7mm
- Overhang: 17.7mm
- Offset angle: 22.85 degrees
- Average RMS distortion: .36%
- VTA adjustable arm mount.
- Damped stainless steel armtube.
- Very pure copper wire, twisted with special insulating jacket.
- The armbase is upgradeable to a standard JMW 9 arm.
Type Belt drive (manual turntable)
Motor 24v synchronous AC motor
Turntable Platter Aluminum
Diameter 11.81” (30.0 cm)
Turntable Speeds 33.3 RPM and 45 RPM
Wow and Flutter .1% WRMS (in accordance with DIN specification)
Rumble < - 80dB (IEC 98A unweighted)
Cartridge Ortofon 2M Red
Output 5 mV @ 1 KHz
Tracking Force 1.5 grams (recommended)
Input Load 47K
Weight 5.5 grams
Power Supply 110v VAC @ 60 Hz, 230v VAC @ 50hz
Power Consumption 7.7 watts at full output
Dimensions 18.5” (470 mm) W x 13.5” (343 mm) D x 4.3” (109 mm)H
Weight 12.9 lbs. (5.9 kg)